Wednesday 20 April 2011

Some pictures from Rio:)Me

Me and Copacabana from atop sugar-loaf mountain

Rio at sunset:)

Copacabana close-up

The city from sugar-loaf mountain... Jesus lurks among the clouds and the Flavelas through the valleys like glaciers

The Flavelas from below, as I walked from Copacabana to Ipenema
... So today is the last full day of my trip... it's kind of scary but all good things come to an end... ... ... I've spent much of my last few days here as I've spent most of this trip, with good people... I visted sugar-loaf mountain yesterday with Michelle (from Canada), Claudia (Canadian originally from Italy... her cousin was an Italian footballer in the 90s at Inter Milan, understudy to Roberto Carlos!), and Rina (from Italy) ... (so yes, I'm back to traveling with women;) ... we went up sugar loaf to get a lovely view of the city, just look at the photos above if you don't believe me:) ... I'll meet them in an hour and we'll go explore some famous and beautiful steps in the Lapa area of Rio (you'll see what I mean when I post some photos)... ... once I've returned home I might blog once or twice more just to summarise the final few days, and then the blog will be no more... that will be a sad day when I say goodbye to this baby:(

... Keep well everyone... I might blog properly tomorrow (I fly from Rio home at 10.45pm) but it might wait until I'm back in the UK... who knows... as Bob Dylan said, 'the times they are a changing'... ... ...

Keep well everyone:)


No comments:

Post a Comment